News Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Terrible Thing Happened!

I was offered a new job and accepted it last week and started today. I am working for a hotel software company. They write the software hotels use to run the front office, back office, housekeeping and reservations. They have been around for over 25 years and I have been using their software for 20 including supporting it for 10. I saw several familiar faces today and although I missed the kids all day, it was kind of nice to be with adults.

So the saga continues...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!

Jo Jo said...

Didnt know you were looking? Sounds like a good company to be with in light of today's market. Amy Jo

Unknown said...

Bad?!?
Sounds GREAT!
Hooray for good jobs and looking forward to coming home to the kids and wife!
I think you ought to make yourself a signature cheese cake to celebrate!

Becky said...

i totally got all excited there for a second thinking maybe...just maybe...your new job was located out here. :) and then i realized it's not. i'll still congratulate you though - cuz i'm nice like that.;)

Becky said...

hey...are you working THAT hard? Needing a post my friend.:) Just a friendly nudge from NH!

Leanne Walker said...

Congrats!
You know how to tell your adult coworkers from your kids?
Tour coworkers are taller!

Leanne Walker said...

I guess I haven't learned to type - or proofread.

Your coworkers are taller.