News Ticker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Payback for Jenny

Can you identify all the people in this picture? I got about 75 - 80% of them, I think.
This is the Jenny that I remember, her tongue was always out and she was typically drooling.
This shirt was NOT Priscilla approved, Jenny was always a rebel. She sneaked out of the house in a sweatshirt to conceal her less than modest shirt.

I have a couple more, but I will hold them until she makes her next move.

The truth is also that very few pictures exist where Jenny is not really cute, so I am having trouble finding any that she doesn't look good in.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hold NOTHING!
This was NOT nice Mister.....
I am not going to make a next move. This was a good filler for my last 'awkward' post. I am humbled. I'm also embarrassed!

Jo Jo said...

I thought it was funny, Tom. Never have seen that last picture, Mom would appreciate it. Amy Jo

Becky said...

sorry i'm late to this VERY fun party. LOVE the pictures. i think they are great! i remember this jenny VERY well.:)